We continuously invest in technological solutions that improve the quality of our services. We have at our disposal various tools that improve our productivity. These include:
- The ESOM system (the electronic manuscript submission system) which offers the following functionalities with respect to journals:
- online submission of manuscripts
- handling of manuscripts along the review process, including the acceptance of the manuscript or sending it back for corrections
- The ESOK system (the electronic conference management system) which offers the following functionalities:
- online registration of participants
- making payments and ordering additional services online
- remote submission of scientific reports and their review
- identification of conference participants and control of attendance based on RFID cards with unique bar codes
- automatic preparation and printing of separate ID cards for VIPs, the other attendees and the conference staff.
- The interactive voting system for an unlimited number of participants making it possible to present the results in many different ways.
- Software that keeps track of the duration of individual lectures.
- Advanced and integrated audiovisual systems that make it possible to:
- hold videoconferences in HD — thanks to connecting several conference locations in real time the participants can freely communicate between one another
- give lectures from anywhere in the world and stream them in real time to as many as 1500 invited recipients
- record the lectures to post them online or publish on DVDs